Ear Irrigation Cleaning Kit
Professional and effective. Safe ear cleaner softens and removes stubborn wax by entering water, relieving many ear problems such as clogged, itchy ears, ear pain. Clean your ears to improve your hearing and reduce ear inflammation
Safe and friendly: The water pressure gently massages your ear canals and removes the wax. No pain problems and no pain for your ear. It works for adults and children (over 6 years old). To avoid cross impairment, 5 disposable tips are available.
1.Safe and Effective: ear wax washer system,This is the same style ear irrigation system that is widely used in many doctor’s offices,Purchase once and use it for many years to come!
2. Easy to Use: the earwax removal have a unique design,just need water & hydrogen peroxide to remove wax buildup.you can use it yourself at home.
3. Prevent Infection: the tip can be replaced,avoid infection caused by different people.
4. All Inclusive Kit : our ear washer system comes with ear washer spray bottle,ear basin,Rubber Bulb,5 extra tips,included everything you need to clean ear wax,you can use extra 5 tips for each member of your family
5. The ear wax removal kit is a safe and effective earwax removal kit that can be used on adults and children. Our kit consists of high quality parts and medical grade silicone tubing that is safe for all.
How To Use:
step 1: fill the ear irrigation bottle with one part 3% hydrogen peroxide, and four parts very warm water. Alternatively, you can simply fill it with warm water
Step 2: Attach one of the washing tips, onto the luer lock fitting, the fitting is on the end of the ear washing hose, right after the transparent shield.
step 3: Stay seated, with the tip inserted into the ear, gently start pumping.
- 1 x Ear Cleaner Bottle with sprayer
- 1 x Mini Bulb Syringe
- 1 x Ear Basin
- 1 x Flexible Tube
- 5 x Extra Tips
- 1 x Clean Brush
- 1 x User Manual
Tips: Never use the product if you have an ear infection, a hole in the eardrum, blood drain from the ears or any type of injury in the ear. Never use cold water with the sprayer. If you use cold water, this can lead to dizziness.